Subject: Re: [Leica] Image management
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:35:33 +0000

on 16/12/99 2:47 am, Gary D. Whalen at whalen@circle.net wrote:

> Anyone have any information concerning database management of digitized
> images?
>
> I am looking for an image database/filing system so that when I convert
> my transparencies to digital files I can easily view and search the
> images.  I have a G4 so am only interested in Mac compatible databases.
>
> Gary

I use Extensis Portfolio, which isn't perfect, but is very fast and easy to
use. I certainly recommend downloading the demo from  www.extensis.com and
having a play. In the end, however, you may come to the conclusion that the
real solution is to customize something in Filemaker Pro.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk
music:      http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk