Subject: [Leica] Minilux Repair
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:28:48 -0600

After two and a half weeks I've finally found out from Leica in NJ what the
estimate is to fix my wife's Minilux.  The killer is that it's estimated to
take 9 to 11 weeks to fix!   I asked the guy if he had to send it back to
Japan and he said that it was simply because they were swamped with 'little'
cameras.

From now on, I'm not buying anything from Leica that DAG won't fix.   The
Minilux is a fine little camera but (like all expensive P&S cameras, it's a
lousy investment).

Bud