Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica compacts -- worthy?
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:32:24 -0600

Art,
I've just had a problem with a Minilux (a small metal film guide has come loose).
However, it's performance has been excellent.  The lens, focusing, flash,
exposure, etc. have all be first rate.   I doubt that the other Leica minis have a
lens that can match the Minilux.

I suspect that the Minilux is as well made as the Contax T2 or the Nikon 35Ti.
Some people complain about the ergonomics of the Minilux but it's never been a
problem for me.

Will a Minilux or any other P&S camera last as long as my M3?  Of course not.

Bud Cook