Subject: Re: [Leica] What the Hey!
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:15:17 -0400

Funnily enough, one of my classmates at New England School of Photography
in Boston is named Jen Kline- with abit of a typo I can attribute several
people's work to several other people:
Jem Kime
Jen Kline
Jem Klime
Jen Klime
Jem Kline

etc, etc......

sorry, kime- I mean *time* for my medication......

Bob Keene, Kleene, Keeme etc etc
"Not insane, and I have the paperwork from the doctor to prove it."