Subject: RE: [Leica] What the Hey!
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:37:01 -0000

Bob,
It's nice to know there are some real people out there who have a name I'm
often given, that must be who they're thinking of!
the photographic connection reminds me of the time my father acquired one
of his Royal Photographic Society nomenclatures, (FRPS, ARPS, PARPS, etc, I
don't know...) the society magazine printed one of his photos which was in
his successful portfolio and accredited it to me!
Sometimes it pays to be mistaken for somebody else!

Jem