Subject: [Leica] Happy Holiday song!! (Kind of Off Topic!)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:36:36 -0400

The only reason I can claim this is relatively on topic is that my dog's
name is "Leica"- (see another way to "disguise a Leica" by going to:
www.keenevision.com/images/petp/petgal1.html)

Anyway, for the holiday season:

Fleas On My Dog!

(sung to the tune of "Felize Navidad")

F-leas on my dog,
f-leas on my dog,
f-leas on my dog,
they make him bark and scratch and bite..

he wants to get rid of them for Christmas,
he wants to get rid of them for Christmas,
he wants to get rid of them for Christmas,
From the bottom of his b-uuuuuutt!

Okay, I'm wearing my Santa asbestos suit!:))

Happy Holandaise to All-
May Santa, Kringle, Or whomever leave Summiluxes in your stockings!!

Bob Keene &  Prince Leica, the Wonder-Papillon!!