Subject: [Leica] Zip drive questions?
From: "Richard V. Le" <rvle@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:45:36 +0000

David,

I would say that it probably isn't worth it to try and get the external zip
drive repaired. 100 MB Zip drives are pretty cheap and the new 250 MB Zip
drives (that take both 100 and 250 disks) are about $150. When you factor in
shipping your drive for repair it's probably better to start over.

Richard Le