Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 or IIIg
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:01:51 GMT

The lenses are selling for a premium over the standard M mounts.  I heard
20% but can not confirm.  Also, getting your hands on one will be pretty
hard...I believe they are only avail currently through Lemon camera in
Japan, and were a special run by Leica.

I would go with the M3, as the IIIG is becomming a collector only piece.  It
has a nicer viewfinder than the older LTM's, but is not a pretty thing.

The M3 is still a real user, and lenses are of course readily available.

Best Wishes
dan