Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nikon LS-2000 sample - Gary D. Whalen
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:24:34 EST

Eric I generally agree with you on most issue but not on this one.    ALL is
100% which I agree is an exaggeration.  However the percentage is still very
very high.  Of course everyone's perception of nudity is different.  I have
seen the photograph and it certainly was not offensive to me nor would it be
to most teenagers, in my opinion.  I certainly was not jumping on Gary but I
was defending another lugger for whom I have a lot of respect.  Pascal would
not have referred to this photo had he thought it was going to offend anyone.

Bob

<< This is naive, lumping all kids on the net into this category. This
 is certainly not the case. I don't know if Gary's description of the
 photo is true or not, but if he's right - and I have no reason to
 doubt it at this point, since the page is down - I find this
 discussion typical of net interchange. People jump on the person they
 perceive to be trying to criticize nudity, when that wasn't it at all. It
was his opinion, and that is that. >>