Subject: [Leica] Kobalux
From: "Rod Fleming" <rodfleming@sol.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:55:03 -0000

Hi all

I wonder if anyone on the List can help- I have heard much about the Kobalux
series of lenses, which come in 21 and 28 mm in Leica M mount. Does anyone
have any experience of these lenses which they would like to share? I'm most
interested in the 21mm.

Also where would I get one? I assume there are retailers in the US, but none
of my regular suppliers in the UK seems to have the faintest idea what I'm
on about...........

TIA and cheers

Rod