Subject: Re: [Leica] Kobalux
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:04:28 -0800

>I wonder if anyone on the List can help- I have heard much about the Kobalux
>series of lenses, which come in 21 and 28 mm in Leica M mount. Does anyone
>have any experience of these lenses which they would like to share? I'm most
>interested in the 21mm.
>
>Rod

i'd like to ask the same about the 28 - a focal length i'd like to use with
my iiif. i've been looking for either a hektor or a summaron 28, but
they're pretty rare, pretty slow (5.6 at best), and pretty expensive, not
to mention just pretty. plus, those funky apertures (6.3, 9.2, and the
like) just kink my hair!

anyone know about the above kobalux 28, or the ricoh 28 (can't find it in
the us) or the minolta 28 (also can't find it in the us)?

thanks in advance for the info.

guy