Subject: [Leica] Konica Hexar RF Reviewed
From: "Rod Fleming" <rodfleming@sol.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:27:15 -0000

Hi

I thought people might be interested to know that the Konica Hexar RF is
reviewed- very warmly- in the 8 December edition of The British Journal of
Photography (BJP), the pro photographer's trade mag in UK.

Handling is described as "superb" and build quality is highly praised. To
quote the reviewer, Paul Stewart,  "it is simply one of the finest pieces of
photographic equipment it has ever been my pleasure to use."

There is a BJP on-line Website at www.bjphoto.co.uk where they will
eventually put the review.

Cheers

Rod