Subject: [Leica] Question from a soon-to-be M6 owner.
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 01:33:57 EST

If all goes as planned, an M6 TTL with a 35mm f/2 asph should land gently on
my doorstep this coming Wed.*

Also, I have an opportunity to buy a used 75mm f/1.4 for $1,500.00. Is this a
worthwhile lens? Sharp? Contrasty? Any opinions will be appreciated.

*I've always had good luck ordering SLR equip from NY dealers, but this my
first time for Sunset Camera. Does that name raise any red flags? Instantly
regress someone to an unhappy time of unrealized photographic tool or
financial trauma?

Thanks for your advice,

Chris Lawson