Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 meter
From: Harrison Mcclary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 12:03:34 -0600

Would changing the circle with a permanent marker not make the meter
inaccurate as the meter is designed to function reading from a  dot of a
certain size...it seems to me the meter would just read wrong, as though
there was less light due to the smaller reflective area, or am I missing
something here?