Subject: Re: [Leica] New guy's question about M2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 23:57:28 -0700

After loading new film, fire off two blank exposures ( some people only fire
off one) and turn the dial clockwise to zero position. Then wind on to your
first exposure. My dial requires a fair amount of force with a finger nail
(have not broke one yet). After all you would not want it to shift position
every time you put it in the camera bag. The position of the rewind lever
(or button) has no effect on the counter.

John Collier