Subject: Re: [Leica] ...... R7 & 32CT7......
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 00:16:06 -0700

I would suspect that your bouncing the light from the flash reduced its
output resulting in the under exposure. I am not familiar with that
particular flash but most have a test button that you can fire to check your
flash output before you expose the film. If your subjects were predominantly
white in tone then your flash's ( or camera's) built in meter will
underexpose by one and a half to two stops as well. I sure we have all seen
press photographers busy at work with their flash set in the bounce
position; however, they have forgotten that they are outside with no
reflective surface to bounce their fill light!

John Collier