Subject: Re: [Leica] Duck l'rougedot
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:41:20 -0500

Tina:

I'm with you.  As long as the type of photography fits within the
capabilities of the M, why not use it?  I like using the M6 in the studio, I
like using it for "happy snaps", I like using it for almost all of my
photography.  I only use the Canon with longer lenses for soccer, and
(rarely) the Hasselblad for larger negative.  Otherwise it's the M6 and 50
Summicron.  Does that make my photography "limited"?  Perhaps, but that is
what I'm most comfortable with and know the best.

Rick