Subject: Re: [Leica] 20mm & 24mm
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:29:17 -0800

More lens choices! I agree with Nathan - and as I opined in a previous
note, I don't believe anyone can really determine which lens is going to
make it for you.

I personally would tend to want the wider of these two. A 20-21mm lens
has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. For most purposes, the
performance of both of these lenses is good enough that they are
indistinguishable in that regard for most pictorial photography, so base
your selection on what kind of coverage you want/need.

(I'm actually beginning to get comfortable with the Heliar 15 now, I'm
finding it more and more a useful tool rather than a curiosity... :)

Godfrey