Subject: [Leica] Re: which lens to choose
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:29:16 -0800

No one can tell you what lens will make you the happiest.

I chose to buy the Summicron-M 35/2 ASPH when I bought my M6TTL and it
was definitely the right choice for me. Incredibly sharp, not too
hellishly expensive, and a nice size and weight. Fast enough for my
needs. That left enough money in the budget to afford the Elmarit-M
90/2.8, which is also a delightful lens: nice size and weight, very very
sharp, easy to use. And I have a Heliar 15 to complete the kit.

I hope you discover what does the trick properly for you!

Godfrey