Subject: [Leica] Leica SLRs for sale
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 06:30:30 +0100

Friends,

The current promotions on the R8 have me positively drooling. So, to
finance one of those babies I am putting two of my current Leica SLRs on
the block. Both are in what I would describe as MINT- condition, the
minus being the lack of original packaging. Both come with straps and
body caps.

Leica R7, black, serial #1921xxx, 1100 EUR

Leicaflex SL2 Mot, black, serial #1443xxx, 1000 EUR

I pay for shipping in Europe; outside Europe it is 25 EUR.

Right now the Euro is at virtual parity with the dollar, so prices in
USD are the same.

Please contact me privately if interested.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium