Subject: Re: [Leica] Starting Them Early
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 06:10:20 +0100

Dan,

I started my son with the Leicaflex SL this summer, just after he turned 10. He
now gets to use it on all trips. On a *very few* occasions he might forget to
meter in the excitement, but his focus is always impeccable. And the SL is as
manual as it gets, there is no split image in the viewfinder.

I have not tried with my 5-year old yet, perhaps I should.

Nathan

D Khong wrote:

> When is a child capable of handling manual focus?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium