Subject: [Leica] No, C/N is not normal fare
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:30:29 -0800

There are the occasional oblique remarks about other camera brands, but most
people have the good taste not to follow up on them.  We sometimes get a
little tasteless, and stuff like this starts to happen.  It will burn out as
soon as someone decides to let someone else have the last word.

I took a look at your site - I liked the shots of the heron and the umbrella
a lot.  Done with a Leica, I hope? :-)

Welcome aboard, and have patience.  Things get both a lot better and a lot
worse than this...

Paul Chefurka