Subject: [Leica] First Nikon/Canon and now Mac/PC again? Oh the horror...
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:53:34 -0800

> From: Mark Rabiner [mailto:mrabiner@concentric.net]
>
> I know a lot of people mainly photographers. None of them has
> a PC. Sorry.

Well, you don't actually *know* me (at least not in any Biblical sense :-),
but I'm a photographer and I use a PC.  Now granted it's a P3 450 with half
a gig of RAM, but it's running Bill Gates' latest masterpiece, and I'm a
happy camper.  But then ever rule needs an exception to prove it, right?

FWIW, my Leica images scanned on an HP S20, sucked into this machine and
then printed on Tetenal SpectraJet 264 via an Epson 750 look just terrific.
I've heard that in blind trials you can't tell them from images done on a
Mac...

Paul Chefurka