Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #66
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:20:29 -0000

Doug/Mikiro

The guy in Luton is Peter Grisaffi, he has an excellent reputation and has been v helpful in my dealings with him.  He currently
has my IIIC to replace shutter curtains, CLA and resilver viewfinder, also repairing a Summitar for me.  His prices seem
reasonable too.

Jason Hall

Mikiro <arbos@silva.net> wrote:

>1) Has someone had a prism of SL exchanged for a new one?  How was
the
outcome?  How much was the cost?  Did it change the hue more blueish?
>2) Who produces new prisms for SL now, Leica or some other
manufacturers?
Or are they recycled from ones in abandoned bodies ?

From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>

Miriko, since you are in Europe, point your web browser at
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Leica/ where there is some information on
a UK repairer who offers exchange prisms
I don't know anything about this guy, but I see he says he was trained