Subject: Re: [Leica] Pelican Pete The Viso ... er, Pellicle Viso
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:33:41 -0800

Roy Zartarian wrote:
><Snip>
> Lippincott, a photojournalist by profession, in his "Introduction to
> Camera Maintenance" says "With the assistance of Marty
> Forscher, author designed unit using Canon Pellix semitransparent
> fixed pellicle mirror . . "
>
> Roy

Pellicles have come a long way since those conversions I think. I wonder if they
are more practical now with an advent of better pellicles.
It is my impression that they are able now to make much better ones.
A more particular practical pellicle.

Mark (better living through better pellicles) Rabiner