Subject: RE: [Leica] Journalistic principles
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:09:59 -0000

I knew that you are a former Marine, world-class authority on the history of
the German optical industry, and an attorney: I didn't know you were a First
Amendment expert or an expert on either journalism practices or journalistic
dealings with law enforcement authorities. But then I seem to learn
something new every day.