Subject: RE: [Leica] film cleaner
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:20:18 -0800

I don't think "trike" (as trichlorethane called in the electronics industry)
is carcinogenic.  It's a CFC, and as such is pretty inert, biologically
speaking.  But of course there's that pesky ozone layer thing, so I guess
it's indirectly carcinogenic (CFC -> less ozone -> more UV -> skin cancer).
The ozone layer is one UV filter I agree with unreservedly.

Paul Chefurka