Subject: Re: [Leica] Homeless: flowers of the street
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 03:03:16 EST

In a message dated 23-11-99 23:55:55 GMT Standard Time,
michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< The instructors considered that a part of a photographer's education

Quite right - we have all had to learn to deal with our subjects, and is $1
such a dreadful price to pay for an image that could make you money.   The
only problem is that i prefer to shoot without the subject noticing so that I
get an unposed shot.   If the subject asks for money first I am not going to
get the image I want, but I certainly have no objection any time, any where,
buying a coffee for someone who is down and out - it may be me next time.
If you have ever been in the situation where you have to sell a camera to pay
the rent you would understand.

Gerry