Subject: RE: [Leica] Military Contaces
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:56:21 -0000

Gee, Marc, I wasn't responding to you to begin with - nor do I have the
vaguest idea what you own.

I happen to own and drive a V.W. Beetle. I own and use Leicas. My son even
has a dachshund! Oh, yes, and one of my clients is Bayer A.G. The war was
over along time ago and all those associated with it are long dead, or soon
will be.

But I still think collecting paraphernalia of the Third Reich - whether it
be Leicas, Zeiss cameras, SS daggers or lampshades - is morally repugnant.
Call that what you will.