Subject: RE: [Leica] deserve to be green
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:29:38 -0000

Mark,
Irving Penn was also a great exponent of Tri-X Pro in 120 format. His
'Worlds in a Small Room' series were all shot on that and look immaculate.
When I bought the book I figured I was doing something drastic with my 35mm
Tri-X until I heard about the difference.

Jem

Also in his Hasselblad was it Tri x professional which is ASA 320 and a
whole
different ball of wax then real Tri X 400?
Mark Rabiner