Subject: RE: [Leica] Light meter
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:24:52 -0000

Tom,
Good to hear this. Are there any further specs. you can share with us?
Sensitivity seems to be as good as the M6, EV1.
It's not quite as small as the 1954 (selenium) 'Leica-Meter 2' I have (33mm
x 33mm x 23mm) but it will have much better sensitivity, accuracy and
presumably longevity!
Are the two dials interlocked so that they relate to each other? I.e. 1/500
@ f5.6 can be adjusted to 1/60 @ f2?
I notice that the pointers align themselves with numbers that have to be
read vertically, I'm sure this would not be difficult after getting used to
it.

best regards,
Jem