Subject: Re: [Leica] Light meter
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:27:39 EST

Jem, I haven't gotten the VC meter yet, it is in the mail from Nagano as we
speak. I did see the prototype when I was in Tokyo in September and it is
'very cute." It uses the same circuit as the Bessa-L camera and has the
acceptance angle of the 90mm lens (same as the MR meter). I have no idea what
the cost will be, probably around US$ 175-200. Mine is a black one and it
will go on my black 3F RD. It is about 1/2 size from the MR-Meter. Mr
Kobayashi also showed me the twin bracket for the meter and finder and we
played with several of these and in the end it looked like a Lego set for
Leicas! You could conceivably put a finder, a meter and a rangefinder on one
of these.
Tom A