Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: lens chamois
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:55:35 -0800

At 07:17 PM 11/20/99 -0800, Jim Brick wrote:
>This is true. Check out Ernst Hartmann at the next "clean & check" and you
>will see him using a chamois to clean your lens.

Funny, he gave me the white cloth with the Leica logo on it after cleaning
my lens at the Cape Cod seminar last year. Maybe it was just a promo. I'm
sure chamois is perfect for the job.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Photography is like a foreign language. Listen to the material. - John Sexton