Subject: RE: [Leica] Lugrumpiness and LTM
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:50:39 -0500

Steve, Mike:

There is some weird stuff going on here, three LUgers buying LTM!  I bought
my IIIa with Summar on ebay last week so I haven't got mine yet.  I can't
wait to try it out.  What I really want to do is to get a picture of my
parents with it and tell them that the camera is older than them!

Reinhold Mueller in Toronto told me that an overhall of a IIIa would be
125-175 cdn (80-100 usd).

Jonathan Lee