Subject: [Leica] Welcome back Eric
From: "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:02:21 -0500

Eric,

Glad to see you are back.  I am sitting in LAX waiting for a flight to New
York and thinking that Carlsbad is not a bad place. I spent an exciting
Noctilux evening last night.  A brother-in-law has just opened a bar and
restaurant in LA and I took a "bunch" of pictures I hope he will be able to
use.  He was complaining about not having any good ideas about "wall
furnishings"..  Maybe I'll get hung in a bar in San Pedro.  The excitement
came when the camera and lens slipped from my hands and my lightening fast
reflexes allowed me to snatch the strap in mid-air with the camera about 2"
from the floor---whew!!  Had to have two martinis to recover.

Next time I visit in-laws in San Diego I'll arrange a trip to the quiet
surroundings of Carlsbad.

Bill