Subject: [Leica] David Hume Kennerly
From: "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:34:24 -0500

I have been at a meeting in Los Angeles the last two days.  Today the
luncheon speaker was David Hume Kennerly, among other things Gerald Ford's
presidential photographer.  He presented 25 years of his work in a slide
show that was outstanding from an historical as well as a photographic
perspective.  I got him to autograph his new book PhotoOp and spent several
minutes talking to him.

By the way, he was a Nikon user until 1996 when he switched to Canon.
However, he uses Leica Ms for the Oval Office, Summit meeting type
photography---currently 2 M6s.  He has some of his work on the net at
enn.com

Bill