Subject: Re: [Leica] Welcome back Eric
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 09:55:17 -0800

At 12:02 PM 11/14/99 -0500, William Ferris wrote:
>Next time I visit in-laws in San Diego I'll arrange a trip to the quiet
>surroundings of Carlsbad.

Great! And I'll have to visit the restaurant when I'm "up north" to see
your new wall furnishings! :-)

Give me a shout when you're planning the trip.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

As the vacationing Scot in Canada was heard to say,"Weel, if yon's the size
of yurr moose, Ah'd hate ta see the size of yurr cats"