Subject: [Leica] Act like you're supposed to be there
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:29:17 +0000

>>>The key to success? Walk along like you own the parade and keep
moving,
nobody is going to yell at a moving target.<<<

Hi Ted.
Heh. Yeah. I knew a guy in D.C. who had a black jacket with velcro on
the back. He could put big patches that said various things on the back
of the jacket. One was "OFFICIAL." That's what he was wearing when I ran
into him, at an ethnic festival. He was getting right up on the stages
with performers, and so forth. He also told me he had an armband that
said "PHOTO" on it in big letters. He said they worked great as long as
he just acted like he was supposed to be there. Even though he wasn't.

<s>

- --Mike