Subject: Re: [Leica] Act like you're supposed to be there
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:55:59 -0800

Mike Johnston wrote:
><Snip> ould put big patches that said various things on the back
> of the jacket. One was "OFFICIAL." That's what he was wearing when I ran
> into him, at an ethnic festival. He was getting right up on the stages
> with performers, and so forth. He also told me he had an armband that
> said "PHOTO" on it in big letters. He said they worked great as long as
> he just acted like he was supposed to be there. Even though he wasn't.
>
> <s>
>
> --Mike
I have a patch on a camera strap I never use (my first) which says "STAFF PHOTO."
When people asked me about it I think I would blush and stammer.
"Oh this I bought it in a camera store" I would say. Which was the truth.
I might have thought that since they were selling them in camera stores it was
something that I would want.
Mark Rabiner