Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF...Good News...Bad News
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:51:22 -0800

Whether Leica survives or not is mostly inconsequential. I expect to live
another 25 to 50 years, I have my M6 now and expect it will be available
for my use all that time. There are plenty of used lenses available. I
can leave the camera to my great grand nephew when I start feeding the
worms and die happily knowing that it's still a valuable antique, just
like it was the day I bought it.

Godfrey
 perspective sometimes gets in the way