Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF...Good News...Bad News
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:16:25 -0500

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

I sold three M2's, 1M3 and a good deal of Leica lenses and stuff in 1962
to get Nikon SP's and their glass went into Nikon F and only in 1982
reentered Leica to get RF cameras.  I enjoy using RF cameras and find
the limitation few and workaround able.  The glass that each top camera
maker produces today is not that different, sorry IMHO.

If Nikon produces a *better*box, *better*glass at a more affordable
price that offer me more of what I can best use, why wouldn't I jump.
There is always a Leica collector out there to bail me out.

Yes I like Leica but I am married to the creation of images so I select
equipment that meets my artistic requirements not my tactile or
emotional desires.

MY 2 pennies,
Steven