Subject: [Leica] Metz 32 MZ-3 Flash
From: Manuel Escobar <mephoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:52:09 -0800 (PST)

   I'm new at using this flash. And I'm having trouble
understanding the use TTL from both manuals (the flash
and the RE camera).
 I know what ttl does. I just don't know which
aperture to use. The manual says that I can use any
aperture on the lens. Could that mean f/16 at
hyperfocal distance?
(if I so desire to use that aperture)
    Also; on the aperture settings 2,4,and 8. Can I
use those for fill flash just as I would use them on
the  Vivitar 283? meaning f/8 on the camera and f/4 on
the flash?
  And last: since the camera always syncs to x=100,
how can I use slower speeds?
   Thank You,
   Manuel E.

ps/
I was a Canon Eos user, therefore in the use of ttl,
the aperture was automatically chosen by the camera.

=====