Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon RF Rumors
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:22:56 -0800

At 02:42 PM 11/10/99 +0000, Mike Johnston wrote:
>When my sources were saying
>Konica had decided against it. Guess my sources were wrong.

Mike,

The Leica/Konica rep. in Kansas City, in April, told me the camera was
coming this fall, and described it very accurately. I told the group about
it. So it's not like we should be shocked, but what does it mean for Leica?
This looks like a real alternative to the M6, as opposed to the G1/2.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard