Subject: Re: [Leica] Used Leica Dealers in Boston
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:06:50 -0800

Bob Kramer wrote

>Can anyone tell me of a good used camera store in the Boston area that might
>have a decent selection of Leica M equipment?  I will be traveling there
>later this week, and would like to use the opportunity to look at some good
>used equipment if possible.<<<<

Hi Bob,

Off the top try Park Square Camera and Photo. 77 Arlington . Tell Carl Ted
sent you!:)

Carl Derdarian and his wife, Armenne own Park Square, they have a fine
collection of Leica gear or they'll tell you where you might be able to get
what you're looking for.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant