Subject: [Leica] Two "new" cameras, and an OLD roll of film...
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 11:42:52 -0800 (PST)

Ok, so I lost my senses.

The result:
  - No 510945, screw mount body, with a 5cm f2 collapsible Summitar

  - No 788208, screw mount body, with a 5cm f2 collapsible Summitar,
    otoscope like viewfinder on the flash shoe.

  - a funny reflex housing, Nr 26989.

I'm going to dig around a bit and figure out what the cameras are (any
help would be welcome.

One of the cameras had a roll of "ANSCOCHROME 50 Daylight" film from
the General Aniline and Film Corp.  I rolled it back out and would
like to to get it developed.  I'll be it's not an E-6 film....  Can
anyone get me started on a place to send it?

g.