Subject: [Leica] Re: OT was: R8 story of the Century? Millenium?
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:36:01 -0700

On 5 Nov 99, Paul Chefurka wrote, at least in part:

> I think it means "Enough! I have to go golfing."
> What a perfectly dreadful way to spoil a nice walk in the country -
> although if one were to take one's Leica, one might get some nice
> landscape shots in the woods while looking for the #$!@* ball...

Correct, Paul. I have done the Leica along bit on occasional solo
rounds, but it gets in the way of my golfing mind set and the golf
gets in the way of my photography mind set.

> Scuse me for not sharing this particular mania :-(

You are showing exceedingly good sense. Never take up the
game. I constantly curse the Scotsman that invented the game.
What a pitiful lot we golfers are!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org