Subject: Re: [Leica] suburbs
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 12:25:16 -0800

Tim Atherton wrote:

> My one Eggleston book (not a great fan, but I like a little something of
> what he does) shows him with a Leica SM (identifiable, but don't ask me
> which model...?). Didn't he just shoot on the colour print film of 15/25
> years ago - plenty low contrast enough?
>
> Tim A

Don't tell me this really is squarely on topic! But that's what I would do to
get that "what the heck is that guy doing now" effect. A LTM with a real old
lens! You are supposed to put LTM instead of SM. SM stands for things which
might be considered to be off topic here on the LUG..unless it was recorded with
a Leica!!!:)
Mark Rabiner