Subject: Re: [Leica] Spotting: Aaaargh! Can anyone help?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 16:01:38 -0800

Gareth Jolly wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to get one of these magnifying units for spotting and
who manufacturers them?  Are they available from photographic stores or
somewhere else?

Thanks
Gareth Jolly

The one I mentioned was the OptiVISOR, made in USA by DO donegan optical co. I
have two of them and I get all kind of use out of them. One of mine is a "2" and
anther with a "7" mag? lens set and an additional swing around magnifier thing
on it. Great for hangnails! :)
If you do a decent job in great light with the OptiVISOR on; when you see it in
average light with normal eyes you'll not be seeing spots.
Mark Rabiner