Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 GMP Grip
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:55:33 EST

In a message dated 11/4/99 2:00:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AStewart@gigaweb.com writes:

<< The Leica model is OK, the GMP is much better. >>

I highly recommend the GMP grip--*if* you take a small allen wrench and
remove the 2 setscrews holding the grip to the base, throw the grip away, and
use the base for its centered tripod socket.  I also can attach the
Arca-style plate from my SLR to the grip's base, thereby obviating the need
to buy one of those [ungainly] Kirk/RRS Leica-M plates.

DT