Subject: RE: [Leica] The Leica Look: Another thought on a debate we had a ges ago
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:14:06 -0500

Mark,

I agree completely. I love using the 135 for sports. As long as 135 is long
enough, the M is the best for me. I find my "hit rate" is much better when I
can watch the action coming into the viewfinder and reaching the frame. I
took some shots with the Hektor at a small horse show last summer and the
jumping horse is always where I wanted it.  I don't get that with my Nikon
stuff.  Maybe it is because I am getting old and slow?

Ken